Forms and guides

Our general funding guide for academic year 2017-2018 outlines the funding available for all students.

Full-time undergraduate students can download a form in this section that explains student funding in more detail. If you have already submitted your application for the current session, you can also access a form that will allow you to apply for a student loan for living costs, You will also find forms here which can be used to supply your household income details or education and employment history, if you did not include this information on your original application.

If you are a Part-time student you can download the application and notes that allow you to apply for a part-time fee grant. You can also access the forms that allow you to supply your household income details.

All full-time and part-time Postgraduate students can access the application and notes to apply for a tuition fee loan.

Nursing and midwifery students can download the form here that allows you to apply for reimbursement of expenses for clinical placements.

Any full-time or part-time students who have a have a disability or learning difficulty will find forms in the Disabled students section for certain extra expenses which arise because you are on a course of study.

UK nationals and their family members who are living abroad or have returned to the UK after a period living abroad, can access forms in the Residence area which allow you to give us the information we need to assess your eligibility for funding.

All students who take out government loans during Academic Year 2017-2018 to support their study at higher education institutions in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales, can download information from the Student loans T&C’s area, which explains what you are committing yourself to when you take out a loan, how you are expected to pay it back and what to do if you are not satisfied.

If you need any of the forms or guides in this section in Braille, large print or audio format, please contact our helpline on 0300 555 0505.