If you have never applied to us for funding before, you should register your details. You will then be given the option to submit an application for funding.

If you have already registered your online account, you should click on the login link above to commence an application for funding.

You should ensure that you are presented with a green and white application for nursing and midwifery. If you are taken to a purple and white application for undergraduate funding, you should change your study profile to indicate that you are a nursing or midwifery student.

In addition to applying for your funding, you will also be able to check the progress of your application and maintain the details we hold for you, by using the services within your online account.

If you have forgotten your login details for your online account you can retrieve them through our forgotten login details service.

If you are applying for Lone Parent Allowance, you must send us proof every year that you are a lone parent. For example a tax credit letter or council tax bill. You will also need to send one school age (or younger) child’s full (not abbreviated) birth certificate to support your first application. You do not need to send the birth certificate every year.

You should submit a correctly completed application by the 30th June 2016 to ensure you get your money at the start of your first term.

If your application is late there may be a delay with your payments. You may receive no support, if we receive your application after the final closing date. The final closing date for applications is 31 March 2017.