UK government links

Child support agency
An executive agency of the Department for Work and Pensions and are responsible for running the child support system.

Department for Work and Pensions
Information on benefits, finding your local office, state pension forecast service, compensation recovery, social security and living abroad and the Child Support Agency.
Government information and services.

Disabled people
Part of the website dedicated to people with a disability.

HM Revenue and Customs
Responsible for the administration of taxes.

Office of Public Sector Information
Contains the full text of all Public and Local Acts of the UK Parliament, the Explanatory Notes to Public Acts, Statutory Instruments and Draft Statutory Instruments.

UK Border Agency
This website will help you to understand UK immigration control and what your rights and responsibilities are.